[LUG] Alchohol, Dabs and TFT Monitors

Oh dear, I just got back from a wedding reception at which a
considerable quantity of liquor was consumed.  Needless to say, upon
returning home I felt overcome with wealth and a desire for new
peripherals.

On this occasion, my frivolous desires led me to www.dabs.com where I
proceeded to part with £316.07 on a Iiyama 4316 TFT monitor (Ref:
2NQVWS).

Seriously though......

If anyone has been looking to buy a TFT screen, this offer is about as
good as it gets.  Iiyama are right out of the top drawer and this is a
professional quality LCD TFT Display.

Those who are fed up with CRT's and needing to have the desk 6" from the
wall, go check it out.

Rgds
Steve