[LUG] Penwith Meeting

Hi,

Up to date with the news as usual. About two weeks ago the inaugural meeting
in the Penwith Area took place. Sorry, no minutes were taken! Mike and I met
in a pub and went back to my house for coffee and to help one of my children
with her homework. (Mike, I've lost your email address in the great crash of
last w/e.) If anyone else wants to join us for another "meeting", drink, or
whatever, please reply to the list. Offer open to anyone who thinks they can
make it to the Penzance area.

Cheers,
Peter.