Re: [LUG] To all members of the list who use Windows to read thes e mails....

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 11:55:05 +0100, Brough, Tom wrote:
> Thanks for the warning above and beyond the call of duty. Its nice to know
> that Linux Gurus will go out of their way to inform their MS cousins of
> potential virus problems.

Well I hate to spoil the party, but I think talking about M$
viruses/vulnerabilities is OFF TOPIC. There are plenty of virus news
mediums out there, and they are available for you to follow.

I don't want to see DCLUG become another one. I would like it to be
about news, discussions relating to Linux and for their users.

My advice:
If you are silly enough to use Windows to read your mail, use webmail
(and one time passwords if possible).

Regards,
-Kai Hendry

p.s. don't complain about choice. If you work for fools read DCLUG at
home, or simply use SSH.