[LUG]

Thankyou for the replies to my fetchmail question.
all seems ok now.

One anecdote Alex.
My mail on checking the archive wasn't listed when I checked,but when I did
a search with fetchmail as the keyword it magically appeared in the list.
May have just been a glitch because of using IE.

Also on the subject of filtering out blueyonder emails from the list.
The ticket was closed 2 days ago looking as the as the service status page
so could you alter this please ?

Jus to highlight from BY themselves.
May 13 2003 7:10PM Phil Clarke All Resolved Closed  P1
Detailed Description
The backlog has been cleared and mail delivery has returned to normal
levels.

The status page mailing list service has been restored.

We are continuing to investigate a number of reports of residual issues, for
example corrupt/blank e-mails and permission errors when attempting to
access mailboxes. These are being resolved on a case by case basis, as no
trend has been found that links the issues.

 Ray