Re: [LUG] Moving to Sidmouth - whats the status of ADSL there?

On Thu, 8 May 2003 10:13 +0100 (BST)
mblackmore@xxxxxxxxx (M.Blackmore) wrote:

> Hi David!
>
> I just got "back" from the primary school a couple of those old
> motherboards (in cases I scrounged) you donated way back when - if you
> are indeed the same David Bell.

Martin,

Yes, 'tis I, still building/mending boxes for friends and relations.
Unfortunately no Linux converts yet.  Somebody else has kindly answered
your ADSL at Sidmouth query - 28th May 2003 if you didn't see it.

Looking forward to your participation in the Group later this year.

Apologies to the rest of the group for a bit of chat between 2 old
OXLUGers.

David
Hatherleigh (6 miles N. of Okehampton)