Re: [LUG] ROOT:Running apps as another user

	Thanks Simon. Been reading up on "su". Things are
	somewhat clearer now.
	As an aside wife like me only uses Windows for
	games (or so she tells me)

Keith
.
On Wednesday 23 Apr 2003 8:39 am, Simon Waters wrote:

--
SuSE 8.0 Linux on 1.2GHz AMD Athlon/PCChips 810LMR\nwith 384MB RAM and 20GB
Maxtor HD using KDE's Kmail