[LUG] Re: Meeting

I'm looking forward to the meeting tomorrow, not least because I'm
working on some ICT teaching resources I'm planning on
releasing shortly / co-developing via the 'Open Source' model.

...but my Linux distros of choice are now way out of date (Mandrake
8.0, Suse 7.2 and an even earlier RedHat).

So can some kind sole please bring some up-to-date downloaded copies
of these (or any other) distros to the meeting blown onto CD sets -
my 1st-choice distro is 'Mandrake'.   I don't mind if these are
recent(ish) beta dev copies rather than stable versions as they won't
get used for anything mission-critical.

Alas my dial-up Internet connection runs at 41K only (often slower),
with an upgrade to Broadband or even ISDN out of the question - I'm
simply too far from my local BT exchange!

See you at the meeting!

David Bowles
Education Support & TeacherLab