Re: [LUG] Wiki online

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 06:27:57PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> DCLUG now has a Wiki for online creation of FAQ's, hints, tips and reference
> material and other Linux related documentation.
> http://www.dclug.org.uk/wiki/
> To start people off, there's a tempting page just waiting to be written simply
> titled Linux. That should give everyone enough to write about!
> http://www.dclug.org.uk/wiki/?id=Linux

Excellent ! What about a diff of changes? Also I prefer the setup where
contributions are later approved. i.e. not immediately visible. Or are
you pulling strings behind the scenes? :)

Btw, I grouped hints and tips, because I think there are essentially the
same... Split things up with they get too big on their own.

Regards,
-Kai Hendry