[LUG] waiting room public terminal

Obviously, one builds a public terminal for a general medical
practice waiting room out of an elderly commodity PC retired
from the main system ...

and obviously one puts a secure OS on it ...

but I chose Opera for the browser because I like it.  I might
offer Mozilla as well or alternate them.

Opera includes some access control as I'm sure Moz does, and the
whole thing only sees the world through Squid cache with very
restrictive permissions and with logging.

Anyway, it is up and running now.
I'll see what happens.
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley