[LUG] group / business promotion

I know this is slightly off topic for the first point, but the second is
group advocacy related.

Hi

As I am involved with paignton rugby club, would anyone be interesting in
advertising their business in the program for the 2003 / 2004 season,
please mail me off list and I will pass on the details and prices etc,
(these were not finalised on tuesday),

Now onto a similar question but more group related.

Also depending on cost i could ask if the group could put a small ad in,
may be able to cover this myself, if kept simple. e.g

Devon & Cornwall Linux User group
www.dclug.org.uk

As we play teams throughout devon / cornwall, it could generate more group
members, etc, Just a thought, any comments, welcome.

Paul