[LUG] Installing htdig on freebsd

Hi,
I am trying to install htdig 3.1.6 on FreeBSD 5, from source, however i am running into problems at the ./configure stage of installation. I am repeatedly getting the message:

configure: error: To compile ht://Dig, you will need a C++ library. Try installing libstdc++.

I have the standard freeBSD installation of GCC, which appears to have already installed these files (so i assume the library has already been installed):

/usr/lib/libstdc++.a
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.4

Yet, configure is not working. Please help as i am totally stumped!!

Cheers

Rob Nowik

Lynx friendly