Re: [LUG] Re.Firewall Rules

TAMERTON FOLIOT !

Oh ! That explains the petition then.

Before going OT completely have you had the line noice completely
checked out ?

Mail me privately if you like.

Have you considered isdn plus friaco so enable dial up at a fixed rate.
it would only be 128k max but at least with a digital line plus your
analogue.  Having said that we get more calls about home highway than
adsl and as for linux support from the helpdesk ?
"Linux ?  Whats Leenuks ?"

Ray (from the badlands of North Prospect,aka.Swilly,Little Beirut)