Re: [LUG] Presentation Readyish

Dear All

Just wanted to drop an email to say thanks to all for coming. I thoroughly
enjoyed the day and even though some of it went over my head by about a 1000
miles, it was exciting because it gave me a flavour of what is to come.

Thanks especially to Adrian, Neil, Matt and Rick for their contributions. I am
sorry I missed the video Matt and sorry guys for needing to leave early -
church beckoned!

Would it be possible to speak to Rick directly re the setting up of a network.
I am also going to give Bill a ring but any other help would be great.
Particularly documentation etc... and equipment vendors.

Once again thanks to all. Wonderful day - where next?!!!

Rich