Re: [LUG] Re: Meeting 15-12-02

Richard Brown wrote:

Hi Guys
Just thought I would let you know re details of meeting.

<snip>

Have we finalised a timed schedule for the talks yet?
As far as I'm aware, the following (official) talks are taking place: -

SuperTramp's Linux migration by Rick Timmis
XML by Neil Williams
PHP by Neil Williams
Open Source Medicine by Adrian Midgley
Businesses migrated to Linux by Bill Wilson
GnuPG key signing with Neil Williams

Also, we need to decide what time we're starting (how long do we have the room for?).

I'd also like to encourage people to make sure they've filled in the meeting survey in the DCLUG members area which is looking good and should make future meeting planning much easier.

Thanks,
David.

--
A child of five could understand this! Fetch me a child of five.