 From: Rick Timmis
 To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 11:40 PM
 Subject: Re: [LUG] South West LUG Meetings

I would love to go out to St Austell, I know its a long way from Exeter but its and really nice place, don't like church halls though can't we find a Pub. can make room for 4 passengers

Rick

David Johnson wrote:

> Well, things are certainly starting to sound promising.
> I shall try and get hold of some freebies to distribute and raffle
off... and I'll try to remember the camera in future Rick :-)

> OK, so far we have potential venues in: -
>
> Uffculme,
> St. Austell,
> Exeter,
> Dawlish Warren.
>
> I think the best thing to do with regard to getting some kind of
schedule working, is to arrange an initial meeting and discuss it
then.