RE: [LUG] Kylix

Downloaded Kylix 3 Open

Anyone using this or the full thing?

Nope, but can you jog my memory as to what this does ?

http://www.borland.com

Kylix is essentially a Rapid Access Development package based on Delphi.  Any
Kylix Apps developed on MS Windows should work on a Linux platform, and also
the other way round.

I've briefly tried Kylix Open Edition, but it's so cut down that it's missing
the essential stuff to me, such as database access compoments, but that
shouldn't stop you developing your own compoments.

Pete Hatton
E-mail:  pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://www.monolight.org

Quoting neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: