Re: [LUG] Time Warpz

On Tuesday 13 August 2002 18:38, you wrote:
When I was using SuSE 7.1 I was losing close to 1 min
in 24hrs.

I'm not too fussed about the odd minute, this thing drifts hours!  I haven't
really had any answers apart from resynching it to to an NTP server or not
using the suspend... I've set it (roughly) right now, I'll see how long it
lasts!

BTW, I'm a firm believer in the "geek effect" now - the suspend function
*reliably* broke every time I tried using it for at least to weeks before I
met that linux boff on the train last Thursday, and it has worked
*completely* flawlessly ever since!  I mean I could rationally explain a
slight variance in success rates, but that's just silly!

Jon