Re: [LUG] UPS

Neil Winchurst wrote:

Hi there,

as mentioned before I am presently living in Bristol but we plan to move
to Holsworthy next month. Here in Bristol I have never experienced a
loss of power but I noticed some comments about such problems in
Plymouth. This made me wonder...

Would it be a good idea to install a UPS when I move to Devon?  If so,
any comments or recommendations would be gratefully received.

TIA

Neil

Anything by Liebert (http://www.liebert-hiross.com/) is a good choice. Fully Linux supported and they release their own software to use with it.
We have PowerSure Interactive 700 working with SuSE here, never had any problems. Rarely had to use it though...

David.

--
A computer without Windows is like a chocolate cake without mustard.