Re: [LUG] Have you tested your firewall?

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 11:53:46AM +0100, Simon Waters wrote:

I need some guinea pig networks to update my vulnerability
assessment procedures against. Preference given to those
unlikely ever to be able to pay for the service ;)

You want someone to try and crack, you want someone to install some
stuff to see if they've been cracked or you want someone to install
some stuff whilst you try and crack them to see if it spots you?

Steve