RE: Was RE: [LUG] motherboard recommendation - now Ian's pointless drivel.

Just tell me what you need specifically and I will have a rummage!
Just
as long as it's not an early Compaq 386 I'm down to me last one.

Regards,

Lee.

Lee,

It's ok, this was 12 months ago now, and I was insured (still putting
the claim through though, but that's another story)

Anyway, reason I'm sending to the list, is I'm considering getting a
second hand, but useable laptop. Does anyone know where to shop? Ebay
doesn't seem to have a huge number of good deals on there, and I've
never got myself a laptop before.

Appologies for the continuation of my drivel.

Ian Christian              E-Mail: pookey at pookey dot co dot uk
Tech Officer for Termisoc                  PGP Key ID: 0xD09C10ED
GCC d s: a-- C+++ UL++ P+ !E W++ N+ w M-- PS PGP+ t+ e>++ h+ z**

<moan>BTW: are html emails really accepted on here? Neil, I expect more
from you! *tut*</moan>