RE: [LUG] motherboard recommendation

thanks ian - i'll check out novatech.

what was the make/model of mobo,

kev

It was the Asus CUSL2-M. This motherboard has VGA, LAN and sound all
built in, and was perfect for the task.

I'm not saying it's any better then any others, it's just the one I
decided to use. Into this mothboard when a 1gig FCPGA 133FSB processor,
and 512mb of PC133.  Something that worried me was wether the memory
would fit in the 1u, someone assured me I needed a motherboard that puts
the RAM at an angle, but, all this standard equipment fit perfectly!

MOBO:
http://www.asus.com.tw/mb/socket370/cusl2-m/overview.htm

Regards,

Ian - now late for work!