Re: [LUG] graphics card

Matthew Browning wrote:

Worth a try...

I am after a second-hand graphics card, having bought far too much
hardware last month to allow major expenditure.  I never have, and never
will play any games so my needs are modest.  Criteria:

1. PCI (essential)
2. Some chance of it working with Linux

If anyone has such a thing either for sale or negotiable swap please let
me know.

MB

(I am aware of the Computer Shop and have asked her already)
I have a S3 Trio Stealth 64 PCI. I was given it with a load of other
bits, don't know if it works. You can have it if you want to take the
risk.

If you want to search for drivers etc., here is the FCC ID: FTUPCI7642M.
All the dates on the chips says it's from 1994.

I should be visiting the University of Plymouth soon (to hand in
coursework) so could bring it up then.

--
Andrew Rogers
http://www.rogerstech.co.uk