[LUG] web sites

Hi

Not sure if you can help as it depends on how well you actually understand how I have interpreted the problem.

A friend has a shell account with his ISP,  he says that the http directory and cgi-bin directory are on different servers (for secutity reasons),  he wants to know how to call up the scripts on the other computer from the http folder.

can anyone please help,  I am not an expert at http servers just yet.  I have the apache server survival guide but don't really know what I am looking for.

He is accssing the servers from his ISP,

from what I can tell the reason for the two servers is security as it seems they let you upload your own scripts,

Can anyone help please.

thanks

Paul

Lynx friendly