Re: [LUG] always bugged me - default clipboard action

It may not be entirley related to mouse behaviour just what gets copied to the
clipboard when text is highlighted (by mouse or cursor keys), so the
underlying system may be at a lower level than the shell/WM your in. I've
never seen any posted work around and I've seen alot of ppl not like the
default behaviour in both lists and mags.