[LUG] network connections on Saturday

I've finally got the day off sorted, so I will be with you all on Saturday.

I'll be bringing my laptop (RedHat7.2) and although not essential, it would
be nice to have a ethernet connection through the internal port.

I'd like to be able to access DCLUG the site in case of questions etc. (As
well as setting up usernames etc for our Members Area or possibly uploading
some digital photos that people take on the day.)

I'll also bring my digital camera and a few CD-R's (blank) or floppies, just
to help out.

The laptop has a DVD drive so I can bring a few distros on DVD so that the
images are available too. (Lycoris, Sorcerer, YellowDog, Trustix Secure,
RH7.2, Mdk8.1, Progeny Debian (a little old I know) plus Opera6, Kylix2, KDE3
beta).

The laptop also has a USB compact flash reader (only accessible under Windoze
but ne'er mind) so I can boot into WinME to get immediate access to other
people's digital cameras even without Linux support - providing you use
compact flash cards, of course.

What I DON'T have is much disc space on the laptop or a CD-R.

--

Neil Williams