Re: [LUG] Open Source Day

With all this talk of cd burning would you like me to bring some cdr along as
I have 25 still in shrink wrap,  cost £3.75 or something from 121cdr.co.uk
work out at around 13p each,  so would be willing to sell or swap for
something,  7/8 blank cd's for a copy of Suse 8,  that sort of thing.  just
to cover my costs really,  so I can then get some more,  can also bring some
cd wallets to protect them on the journey home 5p each £5.00 for 100,  so I
we should have plenty to go around,  can also bring cd pens.  (my rucksack is
getting heavy already).

I have also found some floppy disk buried within my box of bits, at home so
will bring them too,  (starting to see large box of bits building up here).

I would be interested in Suse 8.0 if possible,  as I want to upgrade my
current system and possibly think about really dumping windoze having just
reinstalled then getting a virus,  WineX and wine should make it possible to
run half life and c&c through Linux,  If I get down to a proper hacking run
and make it work.

No problem bringing open office,  641d.   I can also bring a partition magic
4 boot disk.  unless someone else has a later version they can create a boot
disk from.

Paul