Re: [LUG] OpenSource Day

Neil Stone wrote:

Any news, confirmed dates, posters etc ???

Still Saturday 27th April 10:00AM

Poster still on www.wretched.demon.co.uk/openday.pdf

We are just confirming the programme. A few more
demo's/demonstraters are needed, depending on what the EU LUG
are expecting to provide. They seemed dead keen, but then
disappeared for Easter I suspect...

Simon

PS:

The SWLUG are discussing a Trampolining and Linux Install day on
May 19th, but we still need to confirm that.... Should also be
fun, hopefully they will have details confirmed before the Open
Source Day...

--
"Don't get me started on intuitive. You know what's intuitive?
Fear of heights. Everything else we call intuitive, such as