Re: [LUG] RE: Disk Usage Monitor

On 03-Apr-2002 at 06:28:36 Neil Stone wrote:
This is the message i get !! i want to know how to lower the trigger level
(i can't free up much more space on /dev/hda1)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 07:01:00 +0100
From: Disk Usage Monitor <root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Low disk space warning

Disk usage for linux.flashtek:

/dev/hda1 (/dosc) is 90% full -- 923M of 1.1G used, 108M remain

Ah, you've got me a bit there :-) The only thing I can think of is that KDE
(and I believe GNOME) has a disk monitoring thing. Unfortunately, at work,
I'm running redhat 7.1, and I can't find it on my system (I use KDE);
perhaps it does not exist until a later KDE version. I can only suggest
checking your KDE/GNOME 'preferences' or 'system' (under KDE at least) from
the KDE/GNOME control center.

John.