Re: [LUG] Simian evolution on redhat 7.0?

On 05-Mar-2002 at 14:00:58 Adrian Midgley wrote:
On Tuesday 05 March 2002 11:21, you wrote:
to provide experience of a real world
computing environment to its students.  As anyone who has ever worked
in any non-IT office job will know, that means Windows NT.

Hill House Hammond - Linux

Thank you :-) So we, the computing service, seem to be reverting back to the
old problem of *not* providing students with IT experience/capability which
is relevant to the real world. Okay, so the number of non-windows sites which
the students (would) go to may well be extremely small at the moment, but it
will no doubt grow and increase in its growth rate as time goes on
(guessing, but I suspect it will be so). I rest my case :-)

John.