Re: [LUG] Simian evolution on redhat 7.0?

I've had Ximian Evolution working very well under Red Hat 7.2, but from
the binary rpms. It was a bit of a pig to satisfy all the dependacies
but worked very well once installed.

you should find everything you need at
ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian-gnome/redhat-70-i386/

I have installed Ximian Destop on one of my boxes at home and its very
nice, although its a bit too bulky to run fast enough on the K6-II/266.

Alex.