Re: [LUG] 9.99 24/7 internet access?

kevin bailey wrote:

i have been using freeserve's anytime thing and its been fine,

kev

I also use Freeserve Anytime and find that I get engaged tones. I
sometimes get poor connections and often I am disconnected (before the 2
hour limit). I have now stopped recommending Freeserve to my friends.
Currently I only pay about £6 per month but when this increases I will
be looking towards finding another ISP. Freeserve is certainly not
reliable.

Andrew Rogers
www.rogerstech.co.uk

Time for my to put my oar in....

I use Force9... I get 250Mb web space.. 0808 dialup, static IP. FREE
domain name (.co.uk) and hosting, fax2email gateway 14.99 per month with a
referal program.. (please let me know if interested) 24/7 tech support on
0870 number (national not prem rate) NO 2 HOUR KICK OFF !!! NO 4 HOUR KICK
OFF !! i staid connected for 3 days solid once, only came off because i
needed to make a call !! (never mind)

They also try to provide as much Linux support as they can..

Thats not all.. there is much more that you can get...

Email me for more info !!

Neil Stone
Neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx