[LUG] Modprobe error....

I am attempting to load the "usbvideo" module on my machine.. the
apparently will enable the webcam that i have to interact with linux (prob
crash it !!)

I keep getting an error the first time i load the module;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning: loading /lib/modules/2.4.17/kernel/drivers/usb/usbvideo.o will
taint the kernel: no license
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hel does this mean ?? I have re-compiled the driver several
times.. no joy !! There are no README or help files with the driver.. i
also can't remember where i got it !! (oops)

The driver does load however.. it is just annoying to have this message
popping up the when it is loaded..

Also how do i get specific modules to load at system startup ? i want to
load the usb printer and scanner (called printer and scanner) at system
boot...

Any help will be appreciated..

Neil Stone