[LUG] Open Health

The September meeting of the Primary healthcare Special Interest Group of the
BCS will have a main theme of Open Health.

I'm pleased.

My trip to the NHS Information Authority today has produced less than I
hoped, but more than nothing, I'll report later when I know what activity the
NHS is undertaking on open source use and development in healthcare.

(The september meeting is not an open one, but it does bring together a good
intersection of health u nerds.)

Adrian Midgley