Re: [LUG] Everyone's Linux (

I've read that several times now and can't find any real meaning in that
sentance.  Hyderabad is apparantly "the fifth largest metropolis of
India".

From the site it looks like just another Linux+KDE distro.  Am I missing
soemthing?

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Adrian Midgley wrote:

http://elxlinux.com/

a colleague on a GP mailing list posted this.

"Project elx operates under the banner of 3T Solutions Pvt ltd, a highly
progressive Hyderabad based organization of young, dynamic and hardworking
professionals yearning for perfection."

Indian Windows killer.