Re: [LUG] Just Curious?

My Confession:

SuSE 7.3/RH7.2/WinME (for games)
VIA something Mainboard with Athlon XP 1700
256 meg DDR RAM
Creative Riva TNT2 Ultra with the Nvidia drivers.
40Gig total disk space spread across two drives (ATA 100)
Creative Soundblaster Live 5.1 - no surround sound in Linux yet :-(
Hauppauge WinTV PCI FM working using KwinTV
Genius NetScroll Optical PS2 (waited an extra month and paid more so that I wouldn't have a MS one)
Creative DXR2 DVD Decoder card (never had it working in Linux)
Panasonic 12x slot loading DVD
Old SCSI 4x2x6 CD writer with a dedicated Tekram SCSI card (not had it working yet - SuSE tries to load the SCSI module before mounting the file system!)
Realtek 8139 NIC which talks to local Windoze boxes, our local file/mail/everything server running SuSE 7.3 and our Smoothwall box.

That's about it... what does the person with the best setup win???

David Johnson.

--
Microsoft Tech Support: Windows? Oh it does that sometimes.