Re: [LUG] Eurobell & Internet services. (Off topic)

Quoting Ray Smith <raysmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Howe's the one way system in the city centre working out ?

Pretty awful!  Actually no, it's getting better now people are getting used to
it, but it's not without its problems..

> The big roundabout by Temple Meads when they took the flyover down?

Which used to be just <-- there (from where I am now!). Actually that bits
doing really well - they've made it look a lot nicer - good, considering Temple
Quay is on its way with loads of new buildings..

> And Bristol city line ? (I used to drive those big buses you know)

Oooh you big bus man, you.  Can you believe they're white, blue and purple
now?  No more (predominantly) yellow buses for us.