[LUG] Fwd: Fw: Can you help?

Forwarded to the list for contributions / comments please:

Subject: Fw: Can you help?
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:56:16 -0000
From: kieley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Sir/ Madam

I wonder of you can help me?

I am writing to you from Totnes European School in South Devon.  TES arrange
 unpaid placements within organisations all over the UK for students from
 outside of the UK.  We have received a request from a young Swiss student
 who is looking for an unpaid placement in programming with Linux.  The type
 of software he would like to develop are multimedia/ entertainment.

This operation system is completely new to me and as yet, I have not located
 a placement in this area, so I do need some help.

Maurizio would like to carry a 5 month unpaid work placement and I wonder if
 you would be able to suggest any organisations that you feel may be able to
 offer a work placement in this sector.

I would like to thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you
 soon.

Yours sincerely

Kieley Robinson - Administration Manager

Neil Williams