Re: [LUG] batch mode jpeg conversion ?

On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 08:56:06PM +0000, morgad wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:23:38 +0100, morgad <morgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >keith (and the rest of you)
> >
> >i am overwhelmed by all the suggestions. will report back early next
> >week with details of the solution i adopt, i will also post final code
> >on my web site.
> >

> (a week or 6 later!)
>
> have finally put the 1st cut of the code on the website
>
> (see the link off the 'picture' page)
>
> slight delay due to
>
> work
> setting up crude samba network
> learning basic emacs
> having fun with rcs
>
> found an interesting interaction between samba and imagemagic - see
> the notes in the code for details.

Well I did some more work on my version of the script, to make it a bit
more flexible and check for errors etc., but then got sidetracked into
something else. Must finish it off, hate leaving stuff half done ...

Anyway you seem to have solved your immediate problem, thanks for the
stimulus to write a bit of code.

Keith