[LUG] Mandrake 8.1

Just a quick note to say that if anyone is considering this
distro.... DO IT.
The installation of this distribution just gets better and better.

Not only did it correctly sort out my Kyro2 card (with limited 3d)
it also correctly configured my lexmark Z32 printer,and my usb scanner!
And RW support for Ntfs file systems.
Infact the only piece of hardware it couldn't fathom was an unusual digital
camera i own.

The sheer scale of the hardware it does support is mind boggling :)

Well done Mandrake! One step nearer to Linux for Masses.