Re: [LUG] SuSE && Dial on Demand

>From a quick prod at man pppd and my marginally defective memory, you
should just need to add something like "idle 300" to the list of options
to pppd.

300 being the number of seconds before disconnect.

I've seen the same issue as pete with brining the interface up on boot,
but it should be ok with a bit of re-jigging of your boot order.

The OS of the client should make no difference to it, as its all based on
ip traffic.