Re: [LUG] my first web page !

have now got a simple webpage up at http:/eclipse.co.uk/morgad.
suggestions for code improvements
<<

The URL needs one more / in the quote above:
http://www.eclipse.co.uk/morgad/

Someone was listening to me, anyways! My piece on closing <p></p> tags
didn't go entirely unnoticed. (Although you did miss one.) There's obviously
a lot more than you can do with the page, it depends what you want from it,
but the code is good.

, better labels for the photos, etc.
<<

I'm the one in front of Simon, operating the same laptop as now.

are more than welcome. (are the thumbnails too large ??)
<<

Thumbnails are fine. Download quickly enough and not so small that visitors
cannot see what the real image is like. It's good that your image links use
width= and height= too as this increases the speed of rendering of HTML
pages - not vital for your page because it's a simple format, but
increasingly important the more complex the page becomes, particularly if
you start using tables to position the thumbnails.

best regards
dave morgan
<<

Neil Williams