RE: [LUG] Solaris 9 and Gnome

On 03-Aug-2001 at 08:25:58 Alex Charrett wrote:
> This may not be news to some of you, but apparantly Sun are abandoning CDE
> in Solaris 9 in favour of Gome.

Tis true. Unfortunately I prefer KDE, but what the heck we'll install gnome
on the Sun's just as something different :-) Probably bugger up some people
and software since I know they still use OpenWindows (let alone CDE!) on one
of our Sun's. Me, I've got to start learning more about NT/W2K and HP's
Openview...ho hum, happy days :-) (Or should that be :-(  )

John.