RE: [LUG] Re: WinME & DualBoot

I find that a redhat cd started with "linux rescue" does the job just fine
:-)

Admittedly I've not been running Linux at all lately - OpenBSD has lured me
in... it's lovely and minimalist and does all I need to do.  Everything
service-wise is disabled out of the box and has to be enabled.  I have ipf
firewalling running nicely which knocks the socks off ipchains and even
iptables.  Together with ipnat (a damn slight better than IP-Masquarade)
everything works peachy :-)

There's plenty of prebuilt binary packages included with it and the ability
to update the system by using CVS to patch the source code and recompile the
entire system (i.e. utils as well as kernel) is just niiiiiice...

Anyway, enough of me poisoning the list... :-)

J. (Installing Yellow Dog Linux and NetBSD on a PowerMac 5200 next week for
laughs and giggles)

--
Jon Still                               E-mail: jon@xxxxxxxxxxx
System Administrator                    Web:    http://www.tertial.org/