Re: [LUG] Wireless install

> I think he's currently trying to get Win98 onto it :-( but if I could tell
> him how he could get linux onto it, he might give it a try.

Depends on the distro and the card TBH (to be honest). I have two wireless
cards, the cisco works straight off, the adeptec needs a /etc/pcmcia/config
entry to work. with normal 100base-t cards, one card works fine, the other
needs a special module. Try it and see, wither it will work easilly wor
spectacularly fail.