[LUG] Dovecot, Squirrelmail and KMail

Is anyone on this list using a combination of Dovecot, Squirrelmail and KMail?

I just installed Dovecot and squirrelmail to read my email when I'm away from
home. I subscribed to all the folders in my mail directory but I can't
actually see any email. Is this a dovecot issue or a squirrelmail issue?

I'm running KMail from KDE 3.1.2 and use Debian (Testing) on a Digital Alpha.
I installed both squirrelmail and dovecot using apt-get. I had to set
'default_mail_env = maildir:~/Mail' To get it to see the parent folders but
I'm stuck there.

Any advice appreciated.

/rob