[LUG] Re: The Zip drive saga continues

Following various advice I have attempted to set up my Zip drive as such:
I have added the ppa driver to the modules.conf file by adding the following lines-

alias scsi_hostadapter ppa
pre-install scsi-hostadapter insmod parport.

I have also added the following lines to fstab-

/dev/sda4/mnt/zip vfat noauto,users00.

I then went to add a mount point. An error saying device already exists, hence I assume the automount is working.
I added the lines under root using the text editor and saved. Ok, I now would like to test if this is working and add an icon to the desktop so I can use this device the same as the cd-rom etc.
cheers,
Jody.