RE: [LUG] Gone quiet

Quoting "Darke, Clive":

(I posted an email from Steve Ballmer comparing Unix and Windows, I guess it
got filtered out)

I have a feeling I saw a bounce message from majordomo with your name in it,
which was bounced because it was sent from an address not subscribed to the list.

I still get a fair few incidences of people trying to post from a different
address to that which they're subscribed with and usually manage to send a note
to the author telling them their message has been rejected, I must have failed
to do so on this occasion, apologies.

Alex.