Re: [LUG] Dell Poweredge 4300/450

Richard Brown wrote:
How much?

Rich
www.littlebigfoot.org.uk
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news." Isaiah 52 v 7 (The Message)

On 21 Oct 2004, at 22:01, philstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Posted by "Phil Stokes" <philstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Would anyone be interested in a noisy Dell Poweredge server 4300 / 450

Single processor, think it has > 60gig split over 8 scsi drives, raid 5

Current OS NT4, Floppy & CD rom

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C LUG
http://www.dclug.org.uk/members/list.php
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Richard
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. A parent at school sort of gave the poweredge to the school to use as a server. Have been trying to get in touch with him all weekend. Only just got hold of him. He said the school could have it for nothing but if we couldn't use it he would either have it back or we could sell it for £75 with the money going to the school.
Let me know if interested.

Regards

Phil