Re: [LUG] PHP/MySQL book

Richard Brown wrote:

Hi

I use PHP and MySQL Web Development by Luke Welling and Laura Thomson which is excellent.

I have a copy of the 1st edition. Although a lot of people seem to like this I have never really got on with it. I imagine that if you worked through it sequentialy as a course book it would work quite well but I wanted to be able to dip in and out and found it difficult to find what I wanted in it.

If that hasn't put you off, I don't use it anymore so if you want it make me an offer:-)

Pete