Re: [LUG] GLUG - free and non-free

Hi

I have been following this debate  with interest.  I do believe however that
one must try and "pay" for everything.  To this end I became a moderator for
the JMRI (Java Model Railway Interface) group.  This is freebie (I use the
word deliberately) software.  One of the programs is called DecoderPro.

BUT

Folllowing a very good write up in the American Model Railway Press of the
product a commercial software developer who makes model railway software, has
now copyrighted (or something) the domain name DecoderPro.com (and others
from the software suite).

Needless to say the authors are feeling "hacked off"!

Peter